#1 · Zasláno: 28. 10. 2009, 13:33:07
hľadáme JS developera do medzinárodného teamu. Práca možná z akéhokoľvek miesta, všetka komunikácia prebieha online. Prikladám informácie v angličtine.
Wanted: JS Developer
The successful applicant will
- be involved in building cutting-edge web apps
- show ability to get by without using a framework (jQuery, Prototype, etc)
- show strong knowledge of jQuery. Knowledge of other JS frameworks (eg. Prototype, YUI, Mootools, etc) is a plus but not required.
- demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
If you think you've got what it takes, send us:
- a short bio about yourself, past experience, personal goals & interests (100-300 words)
- code portfolio (see below)
Show us a small amount of code that you're _really proud of_. Briefly explain why you chose to show this part.
- < 500 lines
- can be snippets from more than one place
It doesn't matter if there are missing files or functions. We won't be running the code, we'll be reading it, so just show us the good bits.
We will be critiquing the following areas:
- naming of variables and functions
- is it easy to tell what the code does, just by looking at it?
- comments in appropriate places
knowledge of the language
- working with types
- not recreating built-in functions
- "not doing dumb things"
-- note: don't worry if the code isn't as optimal as it could be. If you have an optimisation-path in mind, include it as a comment, or in your description
- encapsulation of data
- separation of interface and implementation
#2 · Zasláno: 29. 10. 2009, 15:08:28
Časová prodleva: 9 let